Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Recovery Day 17

Knees are becoming more flexible. Today I rode my bike for 2 - 20 minute periods. Knees do not hurt but I have pain when I try to get up from a sitting position. This pain is on the top of the knee above the knee cap where there is still some swelling.  I can tell that each day the knees are better.  By the end of the week maybe the pain will be gone   If not I may be looking at 4 to 6 weeks recover period. I was able to stand up one time today without using my arms to support my weight. Due to the pain I will not try this again for a couple of days. Last night I was able to sleep with my legs bent for the first time. I think my muscles are cramping causing me to wake up early, like 4:30 am. I may have to take something for the cramps. Time will tell. Maybe I will sleep better tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment