Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Garden Time 1


Mm
Okay, after 2 weeks in the woods, not seeing a bear or snake or even a lizard, I decided today to work in my garden.  So, I tilled up all of the grass and uncovered about 1 million rocks.  I then went to get my wheelbarrow so I could haul off the rocks.  Only, I find the tire on the wheelbarrow is flat.  After trying to pump it up, with no success, I decided to get a wheel from an old lawnmower, and put it on the wheelbarrow.  That is when I moved the old lawnmower to reveal a 6 ft black rat snake under the lawnmower.  I was going to move the snake away from the house, but by the time I found something to use for that he was gone.  So, somewhere in my backyard is a 6 foot snake  My guess is that Amy will not be working outside for a while.  I do not think the wheel will last very long on the wheelbarrow, but it will only need to get me through today.


Ok so all the grass isn't up yet 





No comments:

Post a Comment